Thursday, July 21, 2016

MOVING ON

Wow.......is my summer flying by......the middle of July already.  Leslie came to stay with me on Monday and we have been busy most the week......I went to bridge one day and she got her hair tipped, then movies, shopping and off to have lunch with Lucille today.....PLUS the Republican Convention every night.  Sunday had a fun dinner with my Panniers and Church......guess that covers most the week.......                                              It has been interesting watching the Rep. Convention.......I am convinced Trump is the only way to go.....I like his kids and the choice of VP.......Maybe they can level him off.  "A man's conversation is the mirror of his thoughts!"........"There is neither Happiness nor Misery in the world......There is only the comparison of one state with another".......I like that thought.

No comments: