Friday, June 17, 2016

CATCH-UP TIME.......

 
Had a busy week as usual......Bridge, lunch with Shirley while she fixed my computer, Patty over a couple of times for coffee and a movie.......or two.  Sherrie was in Lake Powell most the week where they received Kennie's mission call!  He is assigned to the Church's Publishing Mission and will move in here to start his mission August 15th.
Brayden and Gabby did not get their visas back in time to leave for Ghana for  humanitarian service at an orphanage so will take the next one the 29th of July.......both really excited.......when they get back both will be off to college.....at different places.
Saw on Face Book where Andrea and Matt bought a house in Union Park which is up by Heber........they lived 10 minutes from me for 10 months and I never saw them so guess I they will really be out of my life now.......When Will bought his house he called me immediately really excited to tell me and let me share his good news.......which made me very happy.....Karrie has done a good job of turning her children against me!
Looking forward to seeing Nicci and Bill when they come to town on the 4th of July.
Pam and Rob are in Island Park for the weekend to celebrate Father's Day and Tiffany's birthday.
"I USE TO CARE BUT I TAKE A PILL FOR THAT NOW......CALLED...... NO SHIT"........

No comments: