Thursday, May 19, 2011

APRIL SHOWERES INTO MAY?



Today I decided to heck with planting flowers.......I have my own flower garden. Pam, Karrie and Sherrie help me enjoy a year round flower garden, no matter the weather. Rain, rain, rain all month, not May weather at all. Maybe we should all just stop and enjoy all the wonderful flowers, (friendships, neighbors, family members) that grow all around us. I am so lucky I have a very beautiful garden to enjoy year round.

I have to admit spring time in Salt Lake City is mostly a wonderful time of the year. Salt Lake City is a beautiful city by the big Salt Lake. Rainbow colored flowers poking up out of last years dead grass and dead leaves and yes, the smell of rain. All the resurrections of flowers, plants, and birds returning. I love it. I have just decided to sit back and enjoy life, heck we don't have to shovel it!

"There are knowns, these are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But, there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don't know we don't know." Donald Rumsfield.

Sherrie just called and was out looking for one of her horses, I told her to just wait for it to come home when it got hungry or lonesome. Maybe I am not a horse person.

No comments: