Thursday, July 8, 2010

TO MY THREE GIRLS


How many times have I thought..."I'm the luckiest mother in the world".....I have three beautiful, talented, caring, wonderful daughters. The big question? Have I made them who they are OR have they made me who I am? I guess the answer is both. So I say to them the following poem about sums it up.
TO MY THREE GIRLS
If I could catch a rainbow, I would do it just for you,
And share with you it's beauty, on the days your feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain, you could call it your very own,
A place to find serenity, A place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles, I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding, are impossible for me.
I cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair.
But let me be what I know best, Your Mom whose always there.

Remember: Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up!

No comments: