Friday, February 12, 2021

TOMORROWS THE BIG DAY

Tomorrow I have my first Covid shoot...what a mess to try and get on a list....wait....then comes the email and try and get in and on and on and on with the cell phone and the computer.....I ended up having to go across town to the Maverick Center to get a shot and a sweet neighbor is taking me......kids all busy.....Les has to drive 200 miles to Kingman, Az to get her's and back 200 miles....so doesn't feel sorry for my 30 min drive  acorss town to get mine......This is  Les and I and I hope we have each other around a long time...she is off to Costa Rico or some where next week end with her kids and grandkids....with their masks and shots and two days before tests.....I Guess I am just not up for all this as each day just living gets harder and harder.....I can't even open my pill bottles any more!

 

No comments: