Friday, February 12, 2021

DAY BY DAY

With another birthday breathing down my neck.....the above gets to be a habit more every day......I have been neglecting my blog lately...too tired!  My retreat is the bedroom on the heating pad....my shoulders are killing me!  now using a little gadget that shoots electric impulses out and it feels good....HELP......
BUT life seems to go on....Libby got home yesterday am after a few days in Hawaii with SHERRIE AND KARRIE.....they will be home in the morning....sounds like they had a great girls vacation....Brayden and I had a nice weekend tending the dog.....
AND
Pam came down with Covid last Friday and Rob the first of the week so they are in quaranteen till the end of next week.....I hope there is no blood shed  till then....they have had about enough of home sick with each other.....Rob seems to forget....Pam is sick to!!!!!  This is one time you are glad your kids  don't come see you often....I wasn't exposed.
We are supposed to get some snow in one of the three storms heading our way this week end.....we really need it.
Had my two naps today and on to Dr. PHIL........
 

No comments: