Saturday, February 27, 2021

GOOD AND BAD DAYS.....

I would like to convince my body to stay 88 another year and get a do-over for last year!  Masks....holed  up.....never see friends or bridge group.....or family....all afraid we will either catch or give the viris to someone......Pam, Rob, Bill and Les all got it.  I have had one shot and the other  in a couple of weeks.....Libby went to Hawaii with Sherrie and Karrie...The Christenon's are buying a B AND B in ST Thomas and made a couple of trips down there...this week I have Ken and the two dogs while they go check things out.....Pam left yesterday for two weeks in Seattle with Nicci to tend the baby......while they move into a new house.....I have her little dog for two weeks.....Bray went to ST. Thomas....Libby to Vernal....Ken and I alone. THEN...Leslie fell and broke her hip in Costa Rico  with her family vacationing and my darling Missionary Scotty came home with what turned out to be testicular cancer and in for 4 months chemotherapy...  Is my life dull?  Not lately......One bright star last year....I went through the Vernal Temple!  Been snowing off and on all day here....
 

No comments: