Tuesday, February 16, 2021



I am so proud of my Pannier's who both ended up with Covd and had to be shut up together for a few days......-Pam is out of quarantine today but still no energy to celebrate it and Rob out Friday......a horrible....miserable experience that many are going through......Their son-in-law Bill had it and my sister Leslie is struggling with it now....I have had my first shot and the next one in a month!!!  I will continue to wear my mask and stay at home...I am too old to get it!  In my almost 89 years of life I have never dreamed I would be going through a pandemic that affected so many people and their lives like this.....I know our church predicted the last days were full of this and I guess we are in the last days....Get better Pam and Rob and Les......

 

 

 

No comments: