Saturday, August 8, 2020

THE WORLD STILL BEAUTIFUL....

I don't care how wicked the world gets.....and day by day it is falling apart...we have the beauty God gives us every day of sun-rises and sun sets....which lets us know he is still with us.....
The dumbest thing I ever did was purchase a 2020 planner.......
Until further notice the days of the week are now called....THIS day....THAT day.....OTHER day....SOME day....YESTERDAY.....TODAY.....and NEXT DAY......I try to mark my days of week by Lawn mowing day and Garbage day.....with no visiting....church...schools....sports etc....what does it matter what day it is.....I thought about putting SHOWER DAY in there.....but that adds too much stress to my schedule????
Biden is suppose to tell us which Mexican or black lady he is picking to be his running mate????Can you believe where our world will end up if Biden wins????? I guess as long as I have God and my family and neighbors in my life.....my latter days are up to me....

No comments: