Saturday, August 15, 2020

ANOTHER...NOTHING DAY!

THOUGHT OF THE DAY.......
Kids gone for the weekend....Libby deer hunting in Vernal and Bray down the river in Idaho with family.....I still have Pannier's two dogs....and we all sleep a lot.......Boredom....I guess,  Cleaned up the doggie doo.....and got them packed.....the Pannier's will be home tomorrow to pick them up....two weeks is quite a long time for visitors.....at least I had the dogs to talk to.....instead of the toaster and microwave......
Called Bev Crockston and Bev Taft.....old bridge players.....Bev T is really losing her memory and Bev C.....who is over 100 fell and broke her neck.....keep my fingers crossed I don't fall.  Said Tobby Taft has Leukemia.....I am thankful the only thing bad in my life the last 6 months is I am grey headed and five months older......
I see an "Open House' sign on the house across the street...Didn't even know they planned to move???
Guess two houses in the unit went for over....$400.000.00......Makes my house in a good area.
I say..."No mail in voting!!!!!"

No comments: