Saturday, August 3, 2019

WELL IT IS AUGUST......

EVERY MONTH YOU HOPE WILL BE A LITTLE BETTER THAN THE LAST MONTH.....SO HERE WE ARE IN AUGUST....SO WILL TAKE THE GOOD AND THE BAD IT HAS TO OFFER.......
EVERYONE YOU TALK TO HAS SOME KIND OF HEALTH PROBLEM....MY GOOD FRIEND PATTY.......CALLED TODAY AND IS IN THE HOSPITAL.....LOW HEART BEAT AND VERY, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE......(personally with what she lives with I am not surprised she has not died of stressed).....Neighbor next door has progressive prostrate cancer......neighbor down the street has demention setting in.....I thought my gall stone was bad......until I have to go in and retake my mamogram test again...do have my fingers crossed for good news.   Les has a bad foot rash in her toes and foot with blisters etc and with here diabetes....not good...also Jim is fighting a foot infection
 and they are worried it will go into his bones!!!! 
 Of course, there is always Karrie's breast cancer......
BUT
We have some good things happening in August also.......
I will get another great grandson......Nicci expects the middle of the month.....
There are lots of birthdays this month....Andrea the 15th.....Brayden the 16th......
Pam on the 18th and Richard the 19th.  Rob has a new job at Amazon that he loves and is excited about.  So with the bad news comes the good news....that we can be thankful for.

No comments: