Wednesday, August 14, 2019

A WABI-SABI DAY.....

Well today was a WABI SABI day for me......After three days of trying finally got my eye perscription taken care of......then called the dental school to cancel  my teeth cleaning appointment because I was having Domino's.....when the guy wanted me to rescheduled I told him I was not certain what was ahead because I had to have a biopsy after my mammogram..... and finnd out what as ahead.....Well that's all it took for him to jump in and tell me what his mother had gone through ......finally having both her breasts off!..Then he said I will pray for you....me thinking he meant when he got home......he plunged into ...."JESUS....BLESS HER WITH STRENGTH AND HELP HER BE STRONG AS SHE IS A STRONG PERSON ETC. ETC. ETC.......I thanked him  for the nice prayer....I had never been prayed on over a phone before......then we got into how to treat it with BCD...DCB..ABC or whatever that Hemp oil is......and he said to be sure and let him know next week what the results of the biopsy found out....even gave me his special line,,,,1212 to connect with him.  I tell you that Roseman dental School cares about their patents....
NOW...WABI SABI is a Japanese saying....to always see the best in every situation.....So I was on cloud 9 ...... I decided to run to the store.....DEAD BATTERY.....First I did not know how to open the hood of the car to hook up my charger.....so I ask a nice guy who was walking his dog...he livees on the other street......if he could help me...We got it started and I headed for Costco for a new battery....Yes they sold batteries....BUT they didn't install them...SO i headed for BIG O TIRES...NO they didn't sell batteries but a nice little garage across the street might be able to or know who could help me....So finally a nice man named Lance checked the old one...DEAD...an hour later and two hundred and eight dollars .....I drove off to the store!!!! SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!  YOU HAVE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD......

No comments: