Wednesday, March 1, 2017

ONE OF THOSE DAYS......

If you are lucky enough to wake up each morning.......you never know what that day has in store for you......Up and at 'em at 6:30.....coffee on, a few games on the Ipad and get Ken up.....scriptures, TV  news and Ken is off.  Pam comes over and tells me she has a companion pass and she, Sher and Tiff and I are going to visit Nicci for Mother's Day and take me.......big reason....... so they can drive me 2 hours to NORTH DAKOTA.......One of the two states I have on my bucket list to get the  50 states done....Yea!...That only leaves Oklahoma and I will have my 50 states in by the time I turn 85 in April and I guess I could take a bus to the border and will have been in all 50 states, 6 of the 7 continents and 120 countries....UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!  What a great life I have led......
ALSO.......Pam pulls out a hundred dollar bill and tells me Don gave it to her to give it to me to help with Ken's food......
when did he start caring about his grandkids?????  I will call him and thank him for it and maybe he can make amends.  Maybe he is a few years late on  that.....Brayden called and wanted to bring a date over to play Mexican Train so I invited them to dinner......WHAT A GRAM?   Tonight is Ken's night with Gram Kay and the Brain Change Class.   Interesting Day.

No comments: