Saturday, October 3, 2020

WATCHING ON TV

Boy.....this will get you out of bed and to church each Sunday.....I am turning over a new leaf......church each Sunday it is!  I am up to here with the stuff on TV now days....and I think God is getting serious.....Watched the Church Conference today....yes, on TV.....and have decided it time to go to the Temple.......God has answered: "those of us who did not actually go to church.....but watched it on TV......will not actually go to Heaven but can watch it on your TV"......god has spoken!
Another long and lonely weekend....beautiful weather and enjoying my new back porch....Suzanne gone to her sister's in Heber.....Sher and Kar home from Vegas..... I guess....Kids to Vernal and have no idea what the Pannier's are doing?  Think I will make some tomatoe soup with sausages for dinner....or maybe nothing.
Church Conference again tomorrow......

 

No comments: