Sunday, October 25, 2020

BIG DAY AHEAD.....



One of my favorite people also asking God for some help with our crazy world....This viris is driving all of us crazy....2,000 more cases in Utah Friday and 4 dead.....The  campaign is driving us crazy and if Trumph doesn't win I may jump off a bridge !
I went into the Bishop and the Stake President for interviews to get a Temple recommend today......had the lessons.....and passed the tests.  I have an appointment Friday in the Vernal Temple.  Sherrie is coming in to help me buy the garments and dress Thursday and I will go back with her...the kids will drive out Friday Morning.....we will spend Halloween and the weekend with the Christensons.  Karrie and Richard will drive out Friday....I choose the Vernal Temple because it is small and can handle a small group.  I told Pam and Leslie but I will get around to the neighbors and friends eventually.....if I feel it necessary for them to know.

 

No comments: