Thursday, October 22, 2020

POLITICS 2020


Oh help somebody....Can I last another two weeks till this Presidental election?  Not only dealing with BIDEN..but with his son and his crocked deals..Tonite is the last debate till we vote in November.......Please God.....let it be TRUMP for President....I am also entering a new chapter in my life...that has me in a turmoil......I did get four new tires on my 17 year old Toyota and my son-in-law Rob wants to borrow my car for a week.......leaving Pam to be my "UBER" for a week.......You have to be petty desperate to borrow your "mother-in-laws 17 year old car to drive while yours is in the shop for repair......Maybe Amazon will give him a raise?????  Trying to make so many decisions to better my life....but feel I don't know which way to turn.....Sherrie and Brayden have been so much help.....
 

No comments: