Monday, June 24, 2019

MY SWEET BRAY AND LIBBY.....

WHY?.....WHY?    WHY.....?
Why don't I have more pictures of Libby and Brayden?......They are so front and center in my life.....but seem to  be doing all their good work in the shadows......They are very active in their church ward....stake officers.....school and work and taking care of grandma......Had a fun dinner and game night last night and they are coming back tomorrow to plant flowers for me.....It is not that I doubt the love of any ......well maybe some.....of my grandkids.....but whoever has time to visit gram?  Not so many of the nine......Thanks BRAYDEN and Libby for being there for me.....Alex ....Tiff...and Ken have been a great help in my old age.  Can't believe we are moving into summer so fast.....almost the 4th of July.   Busy week with bridge, dominos and a dermatologist appointment this week....and Friday and Saturday....Leslie and Kristi.....Trying to get my old self going....darn vertigo!

No comments: