Sunday, March 13, 2022

MARCH IS MARCHNG ON......

Old is just a word......You can be old at 40.....50.....or 90!.....it is your choice.....I will soon be 90 and am finally admitting .....I am old....My arthritis is taking over....I am tired all the time....not interested in food..my heating pad is my best friend......etc.
Can't belive two weeks have passed since I blogged....one day just fades into another...see the kids some....and the neighbors.....and a few friends left at this age....plus the weather plays a big part to me going out or not....so afraid of falling down and breaking something....which is a death sentence at 90. ....But can't complain....this body has served me well for many years.
Sherrie, Alex and Ashlyn stayed all night last weekend on their way to Wayko Texas to check out "tiny houses" as they are doing a B and B with the shipping containers.....in Vernal.  Friend Patty comes for coffee once a week.....and neighbors drop in.
Last night went to Pam's for dinner....Robby is home for 9 days.....so nice family dinner.  Next chore on my list...DO MY TAXES!

 

No comments: