Saturday, October 30, 2021

TODAY OR TOMORROW?

This sweet girl dropped by today ....with my first great-grandchild to show off his Halloween costume......a fighter pilot......my first trick or treater of the year......This year, Halloween comes on Sunday so will we have kids tonight or tomorrow or both.....I hope I have enough candy......will turn off the lights early.....Pam was going up to tail gate ....but not the game....don't know what the other two families were doing.
The weather is unbelievable....Suzanne came over and said lets sit on the porch and enjoy this weather...sat in the warm sun for an hour....thankgoodness for good neighbers......she just got word.....she has stomach cancer......so sad.
Well, I just got a trick or treater....so guess it will be a busy night.

 

No comments: