Saturday, October 9, 2021

NOT MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR.....

MAYBE 10 YEARS YOUNGER WOULD BE NICE.....BUT NOT IN MY 20'S AGAIN.......HAVEN'T SEEN FAMILY OR NEIGHBORS IN 3 DAYS,,,,BUT FINDING THINGS IN MY LIFE.....LIKE .....NO ONE LIKES "OLD" PEOPLE MUCH.......IT HAS RAINED ALL WEEK.....BUT DID GET A FLU SHOT AND HAVE MY NAILS DONE....ZIPPED OVER TO THE GROCERY STORE BETWEEN RAIN STORMS TODAY.....A COUPLE MORE DAYS AND BREE WILL GO HOME.  PAM SPENT TWO WEEKS WITH ROB......AND A  WEEK WITH SHERRIE AT HER TIME SHARE IN LAS VEGAS.

I was thinking back on the sad and lonesome places I have visited in my trips around the world......Places you can feel the spirits have never been set free to go home to be buried like.....the cemetary in St John island where the bodies from the Titanic were brought....such a sad grave yard....then an awful place I WILL NEVER FORGET....ASWITCH,,,,,in Poland....it was left with many reminders ....like binds of hair....or shoes....or suit cases!  The people were gased ,,,,burned,,,or corpes dumped in large holes and covered.  The feeling of their spirits are still in limbo and lost....so sad......Then Ann and I were driving through England, Scotland and Whales and stopped at Lockerbee Scotland where the airplane was  sabotaged and crashed.....killing many Americans,...we stayed at a bed and breakfast just down from the crash area....I could feel those spirits still lingering around.....in fact I slept in my clothes and could hardly wait to get away from the place next day....I think the TWIN TOWERS in NYC has some of that feeling....

 

No comments: