Saturday, October 9, 2021

BRIGHT SPOTS.....


This cute guy ...BRAYDEN.....called today and wanted to get together tomorrow for dinner and games....will bring sweet wife ...Libby....and baby daughter....Olivia for me to love.  Get out the crockpot time.  They are so sweet to do little chores for me.....I miss them. 

AND.... this neat grandson called and invited me to his.....Homecoming.....at church.....next Sunday.  He came down with cancer in April and had only been out on his mission for six weeks. It was three months of chemo after the operation.....a month off....then another operation and now six weeks recoop.  Hard choice but not returning to mission....signed up for college the first of the year.....he has his 20th birthday this month.  Sure love my grrandsons.



 

No comments: