Thursday, September 2, 2021

SISTERS......

Where did summer go?
Here we are into September already and soon the snow.....The world is either flooding or burning up.....like God predicted.....My back yard turned into swimming pool and sweet Brayden cleaned it up for me while I feed Olivia.....Back east is a mess.....between weather and Covid there is no good news.   Went to lunch  with Pam yesterday and Brayden tends baby every Friday so he is coming up for lunch tomorrow...and I get to see the baby......so fun to watch her grow......Darren gave Alex COVID and Alex gave it to Ashlyn.....they did not get shots.....but will.....JIM just called and we had a nice visit....like me the evenings are long and lonely ....so nice to have some one to reach out to.....and Leslie is a life saver.....FAMLIES ARE FOR EVER


 

No comments: