Wednesday, September 8, 2021

LABOR DAY WEEKEND.....

I will make it through......
A very long and quiet weekend.....Pam busy doing her thing .....Sherrie camping with her kids.......and K arrie recooperating from the Disney trip and certifying for deep sea diving in the volcano......so didn't hear see any of my kids.....Suzanne gone for a week to Farmington.....but HOHN over with food a couple of times and Gay over to visit ....... Thank goodness for good neighbors......guess that is it......next will be Halloween....
Sherrie in town tending Olivia a couple of days;;;baby sitter sick.....so she came over for a little while this morning to let me love the baby...has pierrced ears no less!
Pam just called and invited me to go out to dinner......she is off to see Nicci tomorrow for a long weekend.....I get Bree.....As you can see....Ireally live an exciting life......

 

No comments: