Friday, April 3, 2020

UPS AND DOWNS......

The news is the same......only worse......every day.  More cases of Coronaviris .....many more people getting it and dieing.....all over the world.  Tomorrow is LDS Conference.  We are all so interested as to what the church has to say to us on how to get through the pandemic....Faith and Prayer will be on the list I am sure,
The kids are off to the cabin to meet Sher and Dar and celebrate some birthdays,,,,too much snow up there for me.....guess I will order groceries from Smith's today and drive down and pick them up.....my first.....but need to know how.....they keep me "house bound"...my tank of gas will last a couple months at this rate.  Yesterday the kids and I went on an outing....so nice to get out.  IN AND OUT BURGER for lunch...then drove up to Park City to pick up Brays tools in his locker. .....on way up a snow blizzard....could not believe it.....then sun shine up there....weather in Utah like that.  Too cold to sit on the porch yet....but always storms on Conference weekend. 

No comments: