Sunday, April 5, 2020

CORONAVIRIS......

Good ole Snoppy.....sounds good to me,
But then there is Faith,,,,,Faith doesn't always take you out of the problem, Faith takes you through the problem.
Faith doesn't always take away the pain, Faith gives you the ability to handle pain.
Fiath does't always take you out of the storm, Faith calms you in the midst of the storm.....
Make sure you test positive for Faith.  Keep safe distance from doubt and isolate unbelief.......So much change lately and so much to "PONDER"......?  I guess my roommates are going to Page for a week or two to work for Darren,,,,,a little money and something to do.....being alone....and shut in....doesn't sound fun to me.....but I guess this too will pass.....I figure if Noah's family were in lock down .....40 days and 40 nights......and God protected them....God will do the same for me....Just have Faith.

No comments: