Wednesday, April 22, 2020

BEST PART OF BEING OLD.....

The best part of getting old is you get grandkids.....These three Christenson boys....Ken....Brayden and Alex are and have always been a big part of my life.....Last year at the cabin in Park City we enjoyed the fall leaves.  These boys always on hand to help fix...improve or repair for Gram and always lots of hugs.....I am such a lucky Gram.   Ken just turned 22 and wanted to spend his birthday with Gram.....so he and Sher came and stayed all night Monday night with me.....fun dinner from CHEESE CAKE FACTORY......and helped me put away my Easter stuff.....Siher colored my hair and did my toe nails.....these are the things that keep me happy and well and getting to a 88 birthtday!  I miss Libby and Brayden.....as they have spent most the month helping Darren in Page because no work here......but Brayden got a notice to get back to his job the first of May.
(I just have to include this.....Don called Sher last night and said..."get me out of here...they feed me a dryed up hamber etc"......today I guess Toni's son set up a food account at some place and they can order food in everyday....not sure where the hospital has them staying...she has to have a back operation first part of May).....what goes round....comes round!

No comments: