Sunday, April 12, 2020

HAPPPY EASTER.......


Well.....this is certainly a different Easter than I have ever had in my 88 years......Where you are quarantined and sit home alone on Easter.....My sweet Cook family came over with some dinner for me....included a chocolate bunny and a package of easter eggs......The dinner was great but just the fact the Cooks are coming around again after five years ......made this a special Easter for me.  As I sat down to eat my ham and funeral potatoes.....I felt guilty that my sweet neighbor was alone so called and told her I was bringing her a plate over.....she almost cried and said she was going to open a can of chili.......just sharing also made my day better......Talked to all three girls and Jim.....it is sunny but cold outside.....but the reason for Easter is always on our mind.....The RESURRECTION....HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE.

No comments: