Sunday, August 26, 2018

HONEY MOON OVER......

All good things come to an end!
Tomorrow Alex and Ashlyn will back to the real world......she goes back to school to get her RN and Alex will be back to work with the family business.
I thought they were coming in Saturday after a 7 day cruise....they came in Thursday night after a 5 day cruise......they texted they wanted to stay all night....I said of course.  Thursday I had the Domino group and a friend came by late.....so when I went to bed about 9......
I was out cold.....my dog is deaf and if I sleep on my good ear....nada!  They came in about 11....went down stairs to bed....got up and showered and left a note......"thanks for letting us stay"....and were off to help Darren drive cars back to Venal...I found the note when I finally got up.  HELLO.....if you know how to get into my house..you could clean me out while I ....and my dog....sleep.  Ken said he kinda heard them......but didn't get up.
Went to church this morning.....Ken went over and went to Brayden's ward/   Dropped by Pam's to deliver a late birthday gift....Tiff and Aaron came by ....so nice day.

No comments: