Friday, August 3, 2018

A FUN WEDDING.......

ALEX AND ASHLYN CHRISTENSON
Such a fun weekend with the family in Vernal and such a nice wedding......they looked so happy and they both were wearing their cowboy boots!!!!  Real Vernal thing.  Her mother was not happy about the wedding and it showed through many times....but it got done.   Tiffany, Aaron and I drove down Friday night to help Sherrie.....The Baines were there and Mike Mendoza....to help.  We put up the tents and the tables and chairs arrived and we set up the decorations.......Sherrie very organized and it was so pretty.  She feed about 125 people after the ceremony......then Ashlyn's family had the reception with picture taking etc for most of Vernal it seemed.......I became the bathroom monitor because my feet hurt......Pam and Rob took Don and Tony and left after they ate.....as did Darren's dad and Rosealee.....Darren's brother and his mother......and Karrie's two boys.  The Cooks and Andrea did not show up......NO SURPRISE!.....Which made me very angry.......I think I am done wih them.....They are taking a cruise for their honeymoon......

No comments: