Sunday, August 5, 2018

A NEW CHAPTER....

I have always been someone looking for more......learn more....do more......see more....be more!
I saw a little thing called "A MOMENT FOR YOU!" it seems to fit me.
"You have so much going for you!"
You're definitely not ordinary (TRUE)
Absolutely not average (O.K)
And totally not typical (I KNOW....LOVE TO T RAVEL)
You've got mountains of strength, and ocean of potential and miles and miles of ability....which means you've got a world of possibilities just waiting to be explored!" 
As I come to the end of a chapter in my life......grandma missionary stuff......I will close that book and seek out new things to do and learn in my time left on earth.  I am so grateful for my health and all the great friends I have.....the bridge games and Mexican Train group have been a part of my life for a very long time.....Then the occasional family affair and the fun holidays.....that just come and go so fast.....I have added many wonderful people to my life......neighbors.....and lost some people I loved a lot.....but I trust that God will always be there for me.

No comments: