Friday, June 8, 2018

KUMBAYA.....OR NOT!

SO TRUE!!!!
At 86 "fun" is my middle name......
I try to find something to laugh at or about every day.....that is why I pick the friends I have.....
Went to lunch with Pam today and tonight I have Alex and Ashlyn to stay over......I am a lucky grandma.....Ken is here again as Sherrie and Darren are on a church treck........We made our usual weekend trip to WalMart this afternoon.......
There are always a few things in life you do not understand.......like when half your family hates TRUMP and the other half loves HILARY......and in your own house your are not allowed to mention their  names or a fight starts.....I  like Trump and think he is doing things head over heals than what"old Hilary" would be doing.......do these people not realize I had my heart aches and hated Obama.....twice..... I felt he was the Anti-Christ.....sent here to destroy the constitution........but did I act like they are acting......I said...."suck it up cupcake"....your turn will come.....AND IT HAS!!!!!
For instance.....my two oldest granddaughter's loved Hilary.....and in my cousin,Lucille's house when her oldest son visits.....they are all cautioned....."don't mention TRUMP"......I say "Bull Shit"....it is my house!!!!!
AND IT IS MY BLOG......AND I AM STICKING TO IT....

No comments: