Thursday, June 21, 2018

GETTING BACK ON TRACK......

When I get out of my old routine......it takes a bit to get going  again???
Finally getting unpacked from my five days in Island Park....doing laundry and putting everything away......watering dry plants, cleaning fish bowl etc.
Got home from Idaho about five....Sherrie and Ken arrived from Vernal about seven with dinner and we were all tired and off to bed early.  Sher on her way to Lake Powell to meet the church group    who were using her house boat all week......they didn't put it in the lake Monday so we got her for two nights......She left early Tuesday.....Laundry, window washers came late....to bed before it got dark!!!!
Early Wednesday went to breakfast with neighbors to celebrate Hon's birthday......she lives in the other half of my twin/home.....I just got home and was counting the minutes until I could go back to bed and my very good friend Patty called and said...."I am sitting out in the yard while they put a new floor in the house.....can I come for coffee....soooo at two I laid down an hour.....still tired.   TODAY..... got my nails done and went grocery shopping....TOMORROW....who know?
OH  WOW......I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I FOR GOT TO GO TO THE GYM TODAY.....
THAT MAKES IT FIVE YEARS IN A ROW??????




No comments: