Thursday, June 7, 2018

JUST REALIZED......


I never wanted to be your whole life....just your favorite part!!!!!
Is that too much for a mother to ask for?
I carried you......born you.....and spent my life raising you......to be the wonderful person you are today!
WHY.......do I not matter in your life today......I think every parent asks themselves this....sometime in their life?
True we do not always agree on everything...but that is OK....because we are different...but the same in our thinking.....
You can never describe a parent's love...before you become a parent.......YOU are on this earth because two people loved each other.....HONOR THIS!!!!
AND SO.......
As long as you feel paIn your still alive        As long as you make mistakes your still
 human and as long as you keep trying.....THERE IS STILL HOPE!!!!

No comments: