Sunday, June 19, 2022

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY......2022

Hope everyone with a father had a nice day........Pam....william and I went out for dinner to celebrate for you.....My dear father is gone.....as is my girls father...but many memories linger on and we think of them today.... William tried to help me figure out transporting my new pictures to my computer's galary.....hope I can remember.  Here we are in the middle of June and two weeks or so since I got around to Blogging.....been a pretty quiet month for me.
Last weekend Alex and Ashlyn and Sage spent a night with me.....so glad I got to see the new baby and love her......she is precious....and they are such cute parents.
Wednesday the six neighborhood ladies went to lunch to celebrate two of their birthdays.....so lucky to have the neighbors I do.......Been so windy all week...but warm.

 

No comments: