Saturday, August 14, 2021

HELP......HELP......HELP

I
Help.....I am losing it......I have lost all incentive to do my blog lately...partly because I can't work the new computer!  Why so many passwords......So much going on and always the arthritis pain.....My neighbor borrowed my car to go to exercise......and still has not brought it back....and I have sat home all day for his convenience....no more car lending....
Yesterday Bray came by with Olivia and I took him to Birthday lunch....26.....it was fun seeing them....4 birthdays next week.....busy......Rob launched in Detroit at new job and Pam and the dogs holding down the fort in SLC.....hope to see more of her the next six months......Sherrie in the middle of a nasty divorce and Karrie stressing about Scotts up coming surgery ......for his cancer.....I am up one day and down the next.....Last Saturday Karrie Suzanne and I went to see a wonderful Chinese show down town......Karrie has signed the Merry Maids.....to come clean my house every two weeks.....such a treat.....best present a old lady could get.....well so far so good....don't know how i got this far......

 

No comments: