Tuesday, August 31, 2021

GOOD-BY AUGUST.....

Good-bye August.....and summer!
It has not been my favorite summer.....starting in April so many things have happened in my family.....Leslie broke her hip on vacation in Costa Rico with Kevins family....Scotty came home after six weeks from his mission with testical cancer... three months of chemo kinda ruined his summer and the families too.....Rob decided to take a promotion for six months ....with Amazon in Detroit...Pam here alone....Sherrie getting a divorce....so hard for her...and me...my arthritis has kicked in and I hurt all the time!  The kids moved out in June to Lehi.....miss them.  September has to be better...
The Panniers had to put Henry Ford to sleep this weekend....we all will miss him.
Went to Patty's for coffee yesterday and off to lunch with Pam tomorrow...just have to get out now and then.....

 

No comments: