Saturday, August 28, 2021

BEEN A LONG MONTH.......

 

Been a long month with no blogs because I did something wrong and nhanks o one had time to fix the computer.....until today and Sherrie stuck with it.......Thanks Sher.
Two of my favorite people from the twins old crowd dropped by and it was fun remembering the good old days....Tom Short and Mike Mooreno.  Mike came by a few days laterr to leave his phone number and spent an hourworking on my compuer.....sweet kids.
My sweet Karrie  has the "Merry Maids" come clean my house twice a month.....with the arthritis in my shoulders it is hard to do anything.....In all my 89 years I never had any hired help in the house.....
August is a big birthday month for me.....Andrea turned 26 the 15th....Brayden turned 26 the 16th  (Mom's birthday).....Pam turned 64 on the 18th.....And big Rich ...57 on the 19th.....Mike had a birthday on the 25th.
ON the 18th it rained all day....and the neighbors behind me really flooded me out.....what a mess...we had prayed for water.....but I 
had a swimming pool in my back yard.......
I had a mamogram the 26th...good to go for another year.....thank you GOD........
Two Hornet nests in the back yard this summer......thanks to BRAYDEN he got rid of them.....
Well enough catch-up news for August......other than the horrible situation Biden caused in Cabul......





No comments: