Saturday, May 1, 2021

WHAT YOU SEE....IS WHAT YOU GET!
HURRAY....HURRAY.....FIRST OF MAY.....HOPEING FOR A HAPPY DAY!  Sherrie and Ken stayed all night with us and we ...LIB and Bray... we went to the Dinasaur drive through....hot dog on a stick lunch and stopped at Target to get a baby crib for Sherrie's nursery....still don't know the statis of the divorce.....and they are still trying to work it out I guess.  It is hard not to ask....what is going on...sherrie is very close to Karrie and has someone to talk it out with.  Darren bought two hotels in Page...but still don't know the statis of ST Thomas property.....and I know it isn't any of my business!!! KIDS.....in my old age I guess it is me not handling things very good.  Bray and Libby are planning on moving out in August she said.. Of course...... no one wants to live in a GRANDMA'S BASEMENT FOREVER....NO MATTER IT'S FREE.....I hated Vadal's.....but somedays I feel it is them that keeps me going and I will miss them and the "dog".....and new baby.
 

No comments: