Monday, May 10, 2021

TIME IS PASSING.......

BOY AM I?
I hurt all over and can not find the answer to a cure....off to the doctor tomorrow to find a new pill or shot.......Had a nice weekend with Kennedy and Sherrie and a Mothers day.....today my neighbor is having a late Easter egg hunt using my back yard as part of her hunt.....It is clear but cold......but the grandkids insisted....a tradition!  BRAY home early as snowing at Park City....Utah weather..... Patty over last week for coffee and lunch with Shirley....so life getting back to normal.....KINDA!
We are all anxiously awaiting Libbby's baby....dialacted to 4 so any time now.....we hope...but 21 seems to be the date we are shooting for,,,,,Sherrie has a darling nursery all set up for Olivia....cameras etc. ...My kids didn't have such neat nurseries.......Finnally got my back yard done ...flowers everywhere and water fountains and  lighting....LOVE IT!
YET.....I KEEP ASKING...AM I DEAD YET?
YET

No comments: