Wednesday, September 9, 2020

WEATHER CHANGE.....

How can the weather change 30 degrees over night.....?  One day 100 degrees and the next we turn on the heat as we are freezing.....snowed in the mountains already.....So excited.....decided to put my back yard in pavers like the neighbor....make one big patio.  I will start looking for a fun round table and chairs and we can enjoy it more this fall...will get a bid tomorrow and ok from the HOA...the bar-b-q is so big no table room.....I guess if I spend my money....the kids won't have to fight over it.
I finally did my ironing this morning!!!  Forgot I had all those fun clothes....now to clean the bed room......Yesterday I got a flue shot.....now waiting for the shot to take care of the viris to be invented.....hurry up you guys...we need it.

No comments: