Sunday, April 1, 2018

WHAT AM I THINKING????

I am so thankful that I still have one of my little sisters to fall back on.....kids are good......but not the same as family!  As I spend my Easter Sunday alone.....which was my choice as I had two invites to go to Southern Utah,,,,,,,I look at Les and her family......who were all together yesterday to paint her trailer....And it would have been such a nice  Easter for Les to have all four  of the kids together for Easter.......But.Mike.....zips off early Easter Sunday to hurry back to SLC..... To the ex-wife who wants a divorce ......to have Easter dinner with her and her kids??????  Andrea does not like our family and hates Mike's four kids......and "past behavior dictates future behavior".... ..as Dr. PHI say, and she will never change.....the past 8 years has played that out!  Mike has always been like the son I never had.....I have so many fun memories with him in the past......how can I make him see.....he is better than to kiss her ass..........only when she wants him around......and honestly.....we have all tried to accept her and her kids....BUT????........I won't go into her past here......but we are red-necks and below her and it is obvious when we are with her......
MIKE.....CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS THE END OF THE SENTENCE.....PUT A PERIOD HERE AND MOVE ON.

No comments: