Sunday, April 1, 2018

HAPPY EASTER........


HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE......AND  HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!
AND
I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE LDS ANNUAL CONFERENCE!  My family are all out of town from Hawaii to Mexico......so I am eating left overs and hanging out......My sweet Brayden called and wished me Happy Easter....but so far.....it has been very quiet ......and I am content with just me and the feeling in my heart.......It was a great conference and made me think!!!!
YES, I AM A MORMON!
No, I don't worship Joseph Smith.....YES, I am a Christian......NO, I don't hate gays.....NO, I don't shove the Bible or the Book of Mormon down your throat.....(yes, we use both).....NO, I DON'T tell Non=Mormons they are going to Hell.....And NO, I don't  think I am better than anyone else....I was put on earth to prove to my Heavenly Father that I am worthy to return to live with him, to be an example of the love He and His only begotten Son Jesus Christ has for everyone......and to spread His GOSPEL to all those who are ready to receive it......PERIOD!"
I wish I could accept ALL the things about our church.....but will keep trying!



No comments: