Tuesday, April 3, 2018

KARMA.........

YES......This is GOD's way of getting even!!!  I have seen this over and over in my almost 86 years......You try.....but God takes care of the outcome. HE had this worked out many years ago.....After 30 years....GOD decided I deserved a break....I saw the world ......was involved in helping to raise 9 grand-children and have a good life.....I saw my  sister grow......I am praying my nephew sees that his wife who wants out of the marriage is doing him such a favor......she is strange and does not accept our "poor relation" place in life or his love of music.......and never will after 8 years.....He told me you try harder on the second marriage......WHY???? She hates his kids.....that will not change......how can I help him through this.......A SAD HEART!
RAIN FALLS BECAUSE THE CLOUDS CAN NO LONGER HANDLE THE 
WEIGHT......
TEARS FALL BECAUSE THE HEART CAN NO LONGER HANDLE THE PAIN.....
MIKE I LOVE YOU.....IT IS TIME TO PUT A PERIOD AT THE END OF THIS RELATIONSHIP!

No comments: