Monday, August 15, 2022

SAD DAY....

Our darling Tammy was taken to heaven Friday.....ev ery time I try and write about her I cry......for her family.   I have pictures of her on my I pad but do not know how to transfer them to my computer.....so will later when I can get some help......A terrible accident ..... so sudden......when she had stopped to help someone in a car wreck.....it was raining and she was trying to get 911 and didn't see a car barelling down toward them and it started hydroplaneing and hit her! I feel so sorry for my sister....her mother-in-law....Kevin, Tammy, Kirk and Tamrie....Her husband.....and 3 childen....She was a earth angel to many ......her town of Winslow, AZ is in morning....as her exended family is.  So young to die.....when there are so many around that do nothing to better our world.....so hard to understand these things......but guess God has a reason. We will miss you Tammy and pray for your sweet loved ones who will miss you so much.

 

No comments: