Saturday, August 27, 2022

RUN AWAY....

Every one has those days.....but are just too tired to carry through......another very quiet weekend.....and I hurt today....as usual.  Talked to Jim and  Les......both have their health problems to deal with.  Les now dealing with skin grafts on leg and Jim waiting to see if his cancer has gone into his bones.....mine arthritis.......
Yesterday.....I went over to Karrie's for lunch with her.... and.grandbabies Lilly and Isla. So fun to get to know them and be with Karrie.  Sherrie and Ken in Montana....Ken doing a dinasuer dig.....The Panniers in Schofield with Tiff's family....
One of my favorite neighbors.....Ivan Hill had to have his colon out Wednesday.....poor Gay is all shook up.  Terrible getting old......
My family is what keeps me going.....Richie and Anna off to Fiji yesterday.....my family are traveling people!

 

No comments: