Saturday, April 30, 2022

BIRTDAY OF BIRTHDAYS.....90

My three wonderful girls really know how to put on parties.....90 balloons and country flags filled the front yard.....I still have a humungas blown up airplane and five clouds floating from my ceiling fan...cake ...ice cream....friends...neighbors and family enjoyed all this.....got 100 red roses.....a fun globe with pins stuck in every country I have been too and much more.  being 90 isn't all bad.
Happy Birthday little brother...the 27th...he is 76.  And the 28th would have been my 66th wedding anniversary.
Don died the 20th.....at almost 93.....they had a funeral service for him today.....Toni did not even have the decency to call any of the girls and tell them he died or ask if they would like to come tell him good-by...they all are very hurt and Pam nd Rob are the only ones to attend the services I guess...he did not know the grand children.....and they did not know him....thank goodness some of their Peterson cousins informed Pam of his death.....Don and I ended up being friends....

 

No comments: