Saturday, December 2, 2017

MEAT PIE OR SOUP???


Excited for a fun weekend.......ANNIE'S BABY SHOWER.....my second great-grandchild!!!!!! Now I will have a boy (Aaron....Tiff's baby]......And now a girl......maybe Lilly!  My grandmother was Lilly Florence.....Maybe Lillie Ann?....Her in-laws had a baby shower in Midway, Utah which is about an hour from SLC......Pam, Tiff, Sher and I loaded up and drove up.....lots of Cooks there......I gave her a quilt I made with animals embroidered and tied and a knitted shawls and a cute outfit...I bought an Indian bracelet from the "PETERSON CLAN"......She is so precious to me....my third grand-daughter.
Sherrie invited the Cook family to our annual Christmas party which we did not invite them last year.......Richard told Sher they would be here.......so off to more shopping tomorrow.......That will be 20 of us squeezed into my one room.......It will be an Ugly Sweater Party......with lots of food and presents!!!!!!   STILL NO SNOW AND THE 2ND OF DEC......YEA!!!!
Ken here for the weekend  and wants a meat pie for dinner.......I want soup.....SO to each his own.  CHURCH tomorrow.......

No comments: