Sunday, November 8, 2020

SEA OF FRUSTRATION

I feel like I am sinkng in a sea of frustration with no compass.....JOE BIDEN  beat Donald Trumpt...and I 
 PRAYED so hard for Trumpt.....now they will declare Joe senile in a few months and Kamala the black lady who is so leftist will become president which means we are doomed for destruction in the open boarders, defund the police force, no guns, abortions as the new birthcontroll, no prayers in school , no heads on any of the statues....higher taxes...free medical for all....free schools..... wow I could go on and on,  My cute nephew Mike called to congratulate me on the temple and we had a great  political talk today......I wish I knew what God's plan was for us.....he can't be happy about this.

IF YOUR HATRED FOR ONE MAN IS GREATER THAN YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY.....THEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.


No comments: