Thursday, November 19, 2020

NOTHING IS EASY.....

I was going to the Panniers for Thanksgiving forl  dinner.....all was well until Rob calls me and tells me "to quarenteen two weeks before! In other words...if you do not then do not come to dinner..... I am not sick and have lots to do in the next two weeks.....so I did my chores and and fingured no panniers.  In the mean time Karrie called and said she and Rich were alone would I Like to go eat with them some where.....Brayden has to work so I planned to eat here with him as Libby is going to VERNAL to be with her folks....then it got down to we will order something in and eat at Karrie's.....The Christensons were going to be alone at the cabin and Sherrie invited herself to Karrie's....now we have a big family dinner....without the Panniers...they won't come because of the viris and are mad I am going there.  I never hae liked Thanksgiving.....and now I know why.
 

No comments: