Wednesday, September 4, 2019

JUST THINKIG......

TUCKER AND HIS GREAT-AUNT SHERRIE  1 MO.
"We are each of us, a MIRACLE.  Within everyone of us, the pilot light of HOPE never dies"
My life has been falling apart....but falling together at the same time.  Every person that has walked away has been replaced by someone better.....Every situation that has not worked out has led me to a greater one.  So now when things go left, I know  it's for something else to go right.....
They say....your home shouuld tell the story of who you are....and be a collection of what you love.......I think my little place could be a good example.....This week I have had my fun grandson Ken with me and his dog.....plus grandpa Bud trusted me with his prize possesstion CODY.....while they are crusin to Alaska.  My treasures are on every nook and cranney......and walls plastered with treasures....I couldn't ask for more.  Best friend Patty dropped by for me to help her bind off an afagan she just finished......She is my GO TO FRIEND.....always there when you need a friend.

No comments: